Thursday, August 13, 2009

On the road again-

It seems I spend a good part of my life traveling to a different location. That happens when you move seven times in the first seven years of marriage, live overseas for 16 years, own two houses in different counties, and now have three grown children spread out over the United States. So, I'm on the road again. This time heading for Washington State to visit son #1, and have a mini vacation with my cousin. I have my faithful pup with me. Today she slept her way across western Alberta and eastern British Columbia. It wore her out. She has gone to bed for the night. She currently has a lovely little snoring rhythm going. I love that sound. Hope she gets her rest because she will have a full day of napping ahead of her tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

Even with all the travels and time away from home, we do live enchanted lives, don't we? :) Have a GREAT vaca and keep your quilt progress reports coming. You might actually inspire me to dust off my old Bernina which hasn't seen the light of day in over 10 years!